13.10.08

no more nightmares!!

coz i've already done my 3D modelling!! this is what i've accomplished for 10 hours or so.. it's kinda boring but it's enough for me to pass my Computer Modelling Subject.. the buildings looked akward, the textures are a mess!! it's not retro enuf.. but, wadaheck.. submit je la..




the small houses look like mushrooms rn't they?? haha!


but, if you zoom in, it doesn't realy look like mushrooms rite...? those are brick circular house with lifts.. i got the inspiration from Japan's Small Tube House that only have bed, table light, lamp and maybe a toilet bowl..


the office tower even have a helipad.. haha.. n the other tower looks like a stack of submarines.. :p~

n these are my sketches for Retro City.. it's a pitty that i can't finish all of the design.. hmmm.... serves me right..




No comments: