2.1.09

sketches fo cosmo's world kiosk & entrance

here's another assignment fo MI: choose 2 out of 5 listed applications:
  • Building Identification - Shop Front / Entrance
  • Building Identification - Pylon (sort of like a big long signage stand)
  • Information Counter
  • Information Kiosk
  • Livery Design - Company Vehicle like Van / Bus..
i chose to do 3D Models of Cosmo's World Indoor Theme Park Entrance & Kiosk.. here are my sketches.. my mama helped me to choose whic one's d best.. aritu x smpat consult ngn my lecturers after i finished these sketches..

Kiosk



Entrance


i hope i can finish by tomorrow moning.. haih.. no sleep tonite! hope i won't repeat my mistakes dat i made for Computer Modelling like last sem...

2 comments:

AieSha said...

wuu... nice..;)

mein melon said...

thanx fo supporting :)