24.12.09

yeah! get some!

that's just a phrase from a bad army in Avatar mse dea tembak2 tu :p~

after EM submission and a 3 hours sleep at Ecah's, Alia's n Shrr's room (u girls really should make a collaboration name like a band's name), i did some sketches which tibe2 je arose in my brains.. i wanted to change my blog layout.. on my sem break, i wna change everything! make some new stuff.. try my best to polish my skills, specially in illustrations n 3D.. Gamma 3 will be hell! so, i'm gna prepare fo it..

these are my blog layout's sketches. i really don't have any idea ho to make it exactly like these.. but, i'll try my best.. have to build up my CSS skills.

Melonic Maniac Blog Sketches
Layout

i really wna make my blog look like.. me. i want it to be colourfully dark. the theme is cute but dangerous :p~ i'm gna use lots of triangles coz i'm into those kind of shapes now.

if u noticed, in 2007, the retro look starts to get popular.. people used to like using round thingies.. then as the year goes along, rounded rectangles started to appear more in people's design.. be it dresses, bags, websites, whatever.. then now, i see these triangles everywhere!

another thing i notice is that in 2007, people love the simple geometric retro patterns, when Lady Gaga shows up in 2008, the 80s came up from dead. big, puffy, angular sleeves, leather and steels stole our attention. in 2009, it's a clash between the 80s and 90s. 90s looks are rather weird because everything is mismatched, in a good way of course.

ok, back to my sketches..

Melonic Maniac Blog Sketches
Footer

Melonic Maniac Blog Sketches
Footer maen2 and Layout Compositions

Melonic Maniac Blog Sketches
Sidebar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huhu, bestnya leh edit html/css.
Wordpress kena beli upgrade, baru boleh. T_T

Planning nampak best. :D

mein melon said...

oh camtu ke wordpress.. susah plak.. hehe.. thanx adib.. wish i can mke it come truuuue~