24.6.08

my first accident!


okaaayy... now i know why i saw that accident last week!! i think it's like a sign for me that i'l be hit by a car too! n yes i did.. i got my first accident!! (it's as if i got a surprised birthday present..) i always knew that i will be involve in an accident.. but not yesterdayy...!

so here how it happened, my papa wore a navy blue pants wif black long-sleeve shirt.. it looked totally ridiculous n my mama really hated him fo wearing em.. he actly looked like a 'KASTAM' police! haha! so, my mama ask him to change d navy blue pants to black pants.. n so he did.. it took him 3o mins just to that.. afterthat, he sent me to MMU.. on d way, i told him to rush coz it's almost 2pm n i tot my class was still gna b held at 2pm (which was delayed to 3.30pm) den he replied "papa dah langgar dah sume traffic lights ni ha..." meaning that he's fast la tu... but, he suddenly stopped at that one particular traffic lights.. mann... i'm telling u, if he didn't stopped, my side of d car will be totally smashed by the car that's coming from our left! i probably wudn't b writing dis right now.. :(( n i probably wudn't get to be on air last night either!

so that adds up to my list for the reason i don wna drive a car..
thank You, Allah!

No comments: