7.11.08

what makes ME smile plak..


Tagged by si Kakkitai (Lana :p~)

post this tag as "What Makes You Smile :)"

  • i smile when i dance sillyly.. (is there such a word...?)
  • i smile when i think of my baby bcukk
  • i'll smile back at people who smiles at me
  • i'd smile mischievously when i'm up to sumtin
  • i smile innocently to the camera
  • i smile flirtaciously at him
  • i smile when i shop.. ok dat'll be weird..
  • i smile when i read his messages
  • i smile when i get what i want
  • i smile to Him when i feel like my life's perfect
  • i smile buat2 when people mock me
  • i smile before i sleep
  • i smile proudly when sumone compliment me
  • i smile inside whenever i accomplished my mission!
  • i smile excitedly when i want to do sumtin or find sumtin amusing!
  • i smile refreshingly while closing my eyes when a problem's solved
No people to tag.. malasla.. hehe...

No comments: