20.10.09

like Left 4 Dead

did the obj test fo my driving licence last sunday.. there were pretty much of series of stupidity happen that day and the day before it:
  • it was saturday. i booked the obj test through my driving academy.. i said that i wanted to book the sunday session of the test. they said "okay, we'll book it for you. you just have to come to MyeG and take the test on sunday 8am.."
  • so i did.. i came to MyeG at 7.30am.. my Papa only gave me RM30 fo blanje makan ke ape..
  • STUPIDITY 1: they told me i wasn't registered! pehal plak?! dah book dah semalam! pastu call my driving school dea cakap "sorryla dek.. semalam offline la sampai sekarang.." i replied "nape x bgtau awal-awal?!" pastu letak tepon trus.. so i had to book balik kat MyeG tu and use my RM30 and another RM10 nak amek gamba.. ngn duet2 aku skali abess!
  • STUPIDITY 2: amek test.. failed! got 40/50.. need another 2 marks je to pass!
  • STUPIDITY 3: i wna book fo next session's test dah x dapat coz duet tadak! eee! kalau dah book awal i didn't have to sacrifice my money and still can book the next test
  • called my Papa sroh amek.. dea sroh g Warta jalan kaki.. dah fail kan..
  • Left4Dead No Mercy poster Left4Dead No Mercy Poster from here
  • STUPIDITY 4: so i walked.. ntah bpe KM ntah! lagi jauhla MyeG tu frm Warta than Alamanda to my house.. pastu bile tgk Warta jauh nun kat depan tu, feels like i'm in Left4Dead No Mercy only i'm not Francis and not going to Mercy Hospital with no shotgun and wearing baju raya with flats.. with no zombies around either..
  • so sampaila Warta.. my parents bukannye ade pun.. kne tgu deorg kat kedai mamak plak.. so revise la sket2 part yang KEJARA tu ha.. susah nk ingtla part tu..
  • took the test again.. got 45/50 :) yaaaaayyy!!! bley bawak kretaaaaaaaa!!!
someday.. someday.. red Mini Cooper from Flickr

oh, i can reply messages now.. serviced my fon alrdy.. :D looks like lambat lagila dapat fon baru..

No comments: