20.7.10

this too shall past

i'm thinking about how my parents have lived through their youth days. i wonder how they were like in their 20s.. my mom and her other 4 siblings had to live without a father. but, my Nenek was there to feed them everytime they went home. my dad.. he's off to USA to either further studies or work. but, i'm not sure tu after or seblom kawen.. after kot.. but, through it all, i'm sure they had quite a lovely experience as teenagers. they were doing all sorts of things that other teenagers were doing in the 70s. cool kot getting to be a teenager in the 70s.. i bet they had some days where they don't have to worry about anything and just laugh their entire day through. maybe.. i dunno.. but, i'm sure they were funnier and happier in their youth days.

what if i'm in their age now? to live so many years and overcoming so many obstacles. surely one have changed over time. let's face it, we will get old; or we will die young. in this case, i'm imagining myself in my 40s and 50s. will i loose my willingness to laugh at that point of my life? for i've seen and do so many things that nothing can ever surprise me or impress me. everything will be grey and my life will be dull.

i don't want my old days to be like that! i'm not sure how it's going to be but, i want my old self to be merry and thankful with what i've had in my past years.

but, what if i am going to be this bitter lady with no feelings, always being mad at people, forgetful of what people have done for me and do what i don't like to do? be someone who i thought i would have never be.

i should really say this while i am still young, full of hope and feeling positive about everything: if any of you encounter me in my old age, found out that i am not me (the me that you think i would not be), if i do any wrong doings to you at that point of my life, i am sorry. maybe i will not care about being wrong to people at that time and the thoughts of saying apologies might be to far off for me, but i am telling you now that i regret for ever being like that.

these are just my thoughts. i will never know how my future will be. if it turns out that i am still me and not being an ass, then, forget that this post ever exist :)

do you realize that those kids (including me) that were born in the 90s have grown up and soon we'll be taking over (not like invading but more like taking care of) the world? this is just my theory la, when people have grown up to 20 years of age, they are the developer of the current world. macam skarang all of the 80s stuff are back right, with your tight leggings, musical dramas, Lady Gaga, fluorescent colours.. all of these stuff are the favourites of the people who were born in the 80s. sikit hari lagi, you'll notice that the 90s stuff are slowly dominating the world's culture.

so, for those of you who have little brothers and sisters, tengokla nanti another 10 years or so Ben 10, Upin & Ipin and all of their current favourite cartoons will comeback in some other forms later in the future, just like the Transformers were adapted into series of movies, Pacman were turned into t-shirts and rings and people pay tribute to the superheroes like Superman, Batman and Spiderman by drawing fan-arts for them.

ape yang aku merepek ni wey? sorryla.. dah lama tak tulis panjang2 :p~

No comments: