1.10.09

stupiddest mistake

UPDATE - this letter was supposed to be delivered to the ERU office. so i changed some of the words. i already sent the mail.. now i'm waiting for the response.. i'm not sure the chances of me getting to sit the supp paper..

***

Izuin Zulsyamin Zulkifle
9, Jalan P16 D/6,
Precinct 16,
62150 Putrajaya
W. P. Putrajaya
-----------------------------------
Head of Examination & Records Unit
Multimedia University,
Jalan Multimedia,
63100 Cyberjaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Dear, Sir,

APOLOGY FOR NOT ATTENDING FINAL EXAMINATION & APPEAL FOR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAM

I am writing this to express my sincere apology for not being able to come for the final exam of Video Post Production (MPD 2113) today as I woke up late for the exam. It is set in the exam rule that no students were allowed to enter the exam venue 30 minutes after the exam starts. I woke up at 9.25 am this morning and realized that I would not make it in time for the exam because it will take me about 10 minutes to drive to the exam hall from my home in Putrajaya. The reason why I woke up late was because I studied until about 6.00 am and slept late. Nevertheless, I know that I am still in the wrong.

2. I am very much aware that I should have not done this ridiculous mistake as time and time again my parents and lecturers have told me to be punctual in everything that I do. For this, I accept full responsibilities that I may have to take as I know this is all completely my fault for not being responsible of taking care of my own time schedule.

3. Though, I am not going to mistreat this predicament by avoiding from taking the exam for this subject because I am trained not to accept any setbacks without making the effort of solving the matter. Therefore, I would like to request for Supplementary Exam for this subject. I earnestly hope that you will look overpass the glitch that I have caused and please give me the chance to redeem my mistakes by doing the right thing.

4. I am very sorry if I have caused any disappointment or offense for my misconduct. I sincerely hope that you will consider on my request to take the Supplementary Exam.


Respectfully yours,

Izuin Zulsyamin Zulkifle
Student of the Faculty of Creative Multimedia

***

stupid! stupid! stupid! this is my worst mistake ever.. and i truthfully regret it.. i'm gna go and send this letter now. say whatever you wna say. i definitely deserve it.

God.. hope this doesn't look bad on my transcript..

3 comments:

Melati said...

if only there's a supp exam for SPM candidates. surely i can get my account subject A1 instead of 'tidak hadir'. hahaahahahahah

takpe mein... aku sedikit faham akan kedukaan kau. good luck. bodek sikit lec ko. use ur charm as a girl, sure dpt nye la supp exam!

Abdullah Azhar said...

no worry last time my friends came late but still bole masuk, but then invigilator tak kasi cos dia pakai seluar pendek, at least u still can score for that paper in supp kan..

mein melon said...

mmmm... thanx... hope i'll get it.. n score!