19.3.09

old's better than the new


come to think of it, i worked harder on my old assignment, that is creating a website (blindly) for Computer Graphics 1 during my Foundation year in MMU.. i still remember that even after i already submitted it, i still worked on it during mid-term break.. at that time xde lg Hulala Artsy n I Are Talk n Melonic Maniac blog ni.. that's why i can focus more on my studies.. but, that doesn't mean that doing side works have worsen my studies.. i'm actually learning a lot by doing side projects..


btw, here's the link to my old website for CG1: Mein's Realm. all i can say to this webby is: BERTERABUR! Haha! that's coz i didn't know how to position it well.. now that i've learnt more about web design, i can create a better one.. but, judging from my latest work on CSS Web (Mein Melon Webby) for MCI, i still need to work on my web design skills.. not that just that.. i must work on my TIME MANAGEMENT too!

i'm soo mad at myself..
i miss my old-nerdy-self..

No comments: